JUNE 11-13, 6:00PM-9:00PM AT HALLS HIGH SCHOOL
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
CAMPERS/PARENTS CAN STILL ACCESS THE WAIVER FORM BELOW.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS/INFO FOR CAMPERS & PARENTS
- Check-in begins at 5:30. Please arrive in plenty of time to check-in as we will start promptly at 6:00pm.
- Park in the front parking lot at the gym entrance. Look for the big HALLS letters on the building along with the red and white feather flags.
- Check-in will take place just outside the gym entrance. You will check-in according to your sport, so look for the sign/line for your sport as you approach check-in.
- Campers will receive a snack each night, and we will have water stations available for each sport.
- The camp will happen rain or shine, so we will NOT cancel because of weather conditions.
- TENNIS SHOES ONLY! No cleats for any sport in order to protect the gym floor.
- Baseball/softball campers will need to bring their bat, helmet and glove. Please bring these items in a bag/backpack if possible.
- No other sports tracks need to bring any equipment. Everything will be provided at the camp.
- Also, please assure your child wears appropriate athletic clothing that would be considered modest.
- Don’t forget your waiver form. It can be downloaded by clicking HERE.
- Parents/guardians are welcome to stay and observe throughout the evening. If parent/guardian chooses to stay on site, we ask that you allow your child, the coaches and our volunteers the space to conduct the camp and participate in the sports sessions without interference.
- All parents/guardians are encouraged to come and observe the final sports session on Wednesday evening at 7:45 and stay for our closing Rally afterwards starting at 8:35.
If you have any questions, please email us at HallsSportsCamp@thegroveknox.org or call us at 865-922-0261.