Starting February 1, 2018, this page will no longer be active for online giving. You will need to setup a new account using our new online giving system by clicking HERE.
You can cancel your current account by following these directions.
Cancel Your Current Account
- Go to this webpage and login… https://grovektn.infellowship.com/UserLogin
- Once you’ve logged in, click “Your Giving”. Then, select the “Schedules” tab.
- In the column called “Name” click on the schedule giving name you want to delete.
- After that page opens, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select “Delete this schedule.”
- You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of that scheduled giving, so be sure to select “OK”
- If you have more than one scheduled giving, then you’ll need to cancel each one following these steps.
Previous Online Giving
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministries and mission of The Grove. When you practice generosity, you are declaring your thankfulness and dependence upon God as your Provider. Your generosity helps us continue our mission of helping people take their next step of faith with Jesus.
For your convenience, you are able to give a one-time or recurring/scheduled gift using our safe and secure online giving option.
When you give online, please consider using the ACH/E-Check option using your checking account instead of your credit/debit card as the transaction fees are much lower. However, if ACH/E-Check is not an option for you, then please feel free to use your credit/debit card.
One time gifts can be made using your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit/debit card. Please note that the amount we receive will be approximately 3% lower than your gift amount due to online processing fees.
You can schedule a recurring gift using either your checking account or credit card by selecting one of several different giving intervals. If you need to change or cancel your online giving designation, click here.