We are celebrating Jesus in a family friendly way this Saturday, December 23rd at 6:30. Seats will fill up fast, so be sure to arrive early. Plus, you do not want to miss the opening song of our service. The evening will include…
- Great music with modern versions of Christmas favorites
- Practical yet Jesus-centered Christmas message
- Candle lighting
Come early starting at 6pm for coffee, hot chocolate, and doughnuts. You can also capture a family memory with a fun, family photo in one of our Christmas photo booths!
What about Childcare?
- We will provide childcare for Nursery-PreK. Please arrive early to check-in your kids into our nursery or PreK areas.
- Elementary age kids will join their parents during the service. We believe this service will be engaging for elementary age kids, and by keeping them in the service with their parents, it can further encourage conversations at home as a family about the real meaning of Christmas.
- During the service, all elementary-age kids will get a surprise that will help them remember that Jesus is the greatest gift any of us could ever receive.